What is FOI?

The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act requires all government organisations, including the NHS, to publish information about that organisation.

How to make a request

If you would like to make a request for information please take a look at our Disclosure Log to see if question has been answered recently.

If you cannot find what you are looking for, please contact us: ekhuft.2getherfoi@nhs.net

Access to medical health records is not covered by the Freedom of Information Act. You can obtain a copy of your health records by contacting EKHUFT Access to Records Department.

FOI re-use and copyright

We retain copyright to all information we disclose to you and any information we supply to you under FOIA should be for your personal use.

To ensure we provide you with the exact information you want, it would be helpful if you could tell us if you plan to re-use or publish the information we provide to you when you first make your request, and the reason for requesting the information.  We will then ensure permissions are obtained.

Information released under FOI can be re-used free of charge under an open government licence.  A copy of this licence can be found here.

Other information may incur a marginal cost under the Re-use of Public Sector Information Regulations before re-use is allowed. Information that can be transmitted to you electronically will not incur such a cost.

Guide to information

Under section 19 of the FOI Act all public authorities, including NHS trusts and subsidiary organisations, are required to produce a publication scheme.

Our Publication Scheme details the information about our organisation which we make publicly available.

Who we are and what we do
Provides organisational information, details of key personnel and locations.

The services we offer
Provides information on the services offered by 2gether Support Solutions Ltd.

Information management

Information falling into the Classes we define will be retained in line with our retention and disposal schedules, which comply with circular HSC1999/53 and Public Record Office Guidance.