All offers of employment with 2gether are subject to completion of satisfactory pre-employment checks. As part of 2gether’s pre-employment checks, candidates will need to provide documents and information to satisfy these checks. The People Team will carry out and guide you through the following:
1. Evidence of your right to work in the UK check
(Following Home Office check guidance, https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/right-to-work-checklist))
2. An Identity Check
(Following NHS Employers ID check guidelines)
3. A DBS check – if required for the role you will be undertaking
(Following Disclosure and Barring Service guidance, https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/dbs-identity-checking-guidelines))
4. Reference(s) and qualification(s) check
references to cover the last 3 years and certificate(s) and/or qualification check if relevant to the role you are applying for
5. Occupational Health clearance
a health screen and risk assessment by the Occupational Health Team
On offer of employment, a member of 2gether’s People Team will get in touch with you to organise for these checks to be carried out, if not already completed as part of the interview process. All original documentation must be seen and verified by the 2gether People Team.
Examples of typical combinations that satisfy the pre-employment document checks *
All original documentation must be seen and verified by the 2gether People Team. Documents must evidence your current address. If names are different across documents, you will also need to provide supporting evidence for this e.g. marriage certificate, divorce decree, deed poll.
* please note, there are other document combinations that can be used. The above examples are representative of documents 2gether typically receive that satisfy the required checks. For a full guide of pre-employment checks, please contact the 2gether People Team for more information.