At 2gether Support Solutions we put customer service and quality at the heart of all that we do. By working for 2gether Support Solutions, you will be working for an NHS wholly-owned subsidiary company, specifically created to provide support services to the patients, visitors and staff of East Kent Hospitals and we want you to feel genuinely appreciated for your knowledge and experience, and the part that you play in helping patients.
As a new organisation we are working hard to become an employer of choice by improving pay, and providing opportunities for learning in the workplace.
What you can expect from us
Our values are at the core of everything we do:
- We pull together as one team to make a difference
- We work as a team to deliver great support to patients and staff
- We find solutions, care about what we do, and you can trust us
- We want to be proud of our work, and know what we’re here to do
If you feel you embody these values, we want to hear from you
We offer a range of excellent benefits including:
- The opportunity to buy or sell up to 10 days annual leave each year
- Training and development opportunities
- Career progression
- Discount in selected high street retailers
- Onsite childcare facilities at our three acute sites
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme with Health Assured
Subject to terms and conditions
2gether Support Solutions offers wide range of opportunities with the facilities management, estates, procurement and technical fields. Vacancies are advertised on our recruitment website.